.




Welcome to Casa Dulce Hogar "my vintage brocante shop". I have been collecting all sorts of enamelware since 25 years and now is time to share them. If you like something I show here, please contact me at: casadulcehogar@yahoo.com.



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Jarro azul-blanco con rosas, fierro enlozado.


Mide 31 cms. alto.

$36.000
VENDIDO

























1 comentario:

Een sneller kloppend hart dijo...

OOOOOOOOOOOH, I would love to buy this one...can you tell me the price including the shipping, maybe it is possible :-) ...i am in love!!

Tomorrow i will come back for your other post on Casa Dulce Hogar, I love it but i'm so tired...it is freaking hot here in Holland and I really have to go to sleep now :-)

Lots of huggs, Veronique